mind-blowing vegan chocolate pie
Things that make this a Mind-Blowing Vegan Chocolate Pie:
- 5 Ingredients.
- No Bake.
- TASTES LIKE HEAVEN IN A PIE CRUST.
- We could stop there.
- But we could also keep going:
- Tofu. Let’s just get that out of the way right now. Everything else in this short ingredient line-up is going to be cool with you, and then you’re going to see tofu and you’re going to doubt me. I see you, Doubter. I am a doubter myself, and I pinky promise that you will eat this and think zero thoughts about tofu. I love tofu in this chocolate pie because it acts as a thick, creamy base that blends together easily, but the flavor is almost completely neutral. Smooth, creamy perfection.
- Obvi, chocolate and more chocolate. Chocolate chips are a major player here, and did you know there is such a thing as vegan (dairy free) chocolate chips? I used Ghirardelli chocolate chips here because I’m a chocolate snob and just a casual, part-time vegan so I’ll take my real-deal chocolate TYVM, but I have purchased and used dairy free chocolate chips in the past and can vouch for their existence.
- Wrapping up the mind-blowing element is a little bit of almond love. Just scoop some almond butter in that blender to get a buttery texture, and leave the smoothing-out part to the chocolate almondmilk.
Yummy, Yummy, YUMMY.